Fan, Tri-fold, and Tier, Oh My!


Fan, Tri-fold, and Tier, Oh My! Fan Style


Fan, Tri-fold, and Tier, Oh My!Tri-Fold



Fan, Tri-fold, and Tier, Oh My!Tier Style

I Do Paper proudly presents Fan, Tri-Fold, and Tier style programs! These unique programs are a great addition to any ceremony! Your guests will surely appreciate the fan style on those hot summer days! Wedding information can be written on the front and back of the program. A satin ribbon of your choice is beautifully wrapped around each handle. You can never go wrong with the simplicity of the tri-fold program! The additional folds can include important information such as the ceremony outline, bridal party, thank you's and dedications, and any other personalized information you would like to include! The Tier program is one of our favorites and will surely be noticed by your guests! The program is backed with 110 lb. card stock with four layers of linen finished inserts. The bottom of each flap can be custom labeled to provide important information for your guests. Each program comes with a satin ribbon of your choice! Please make sure to visit us at www.idopaper.com!


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Part of My 8th grade project: Solar power

This is part of my 8th grade year-long project. I did my project on Solar and Wind energy. For the project we were required to have a visual on our presentation table. So i built a solar circuit with a 150 watt light bulb powering a small LED light, and a small computer fan.

I also built A Savonius wind turbine that generated about 1.5 volts. I plan on taking a video of my turbine in action, but i need to purchase a voltmeter first so i can prove that it actually makes electricity.

I had both my wind turbine and my solar setup on a table in my schools cafeteria. I used a small house fan to turn my turbine and a lab light to power my solar part. The solar part was different then it was in this video because i had it all mounted on a piece of plywood.

Gathering my supplies for my visuals and building them probably took only 1 month out of the 5 months i spent on the whole project. The other 4 months i spent gathering over 150 facts on the topic, vocab words, writing a journal on my progress, making a scrapbook of articles and pictures, and making a TriFold to put on my table.

The presentation was open to the public for 2 hours, and in that two hours i was swamped with people, asking questions, sharing stories, looking at my turbine and solar stuff...it was great. we were supposed to be able to leave our table and look around at my classmates projects, but i never got a chance to like everyone else.

But i had so much fun doing it and i learned ALOT! plus, i got an A!

Title: CaterTown How To Fold A Napkin Trifold







0 comments:

Post a Comment