Anthropologie Haul

por | | |

Anthropologie Haul
Anthropologie Haul
Anthropologie HaulI love things that only cost $9 at Anthropologie.
I feel like Rachel Zoe plus 50 lbs.

I lova the sale rack.

K, so the boyfriend jeans were NOT $9.
But they were 50% off;).
Cost-per-wear, girls...cost-per-wear.


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Haul: Anthropologie, Threadless, Marshall's

Some recent goodies i picked up for the summer at some of my favorite stores.
Thanks for watching!

Title: Anthropologie Haul and Burt's Bees freebie giveaway

My collective haul from Anthropologie, some postcards I picked up for postcrossing and freebie giveaway.

www.bzzagent.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment