Best Birthday Gift....Ever!

por | | |

So my birthday was Saturday. To celebrate my San Diego BFF Brooke took me to Julian, CA for apple pie. You might remember the last time I went to Julian last fall with Kyle. Anyway it was a total surprise to me but what made it even BETTER was that we were able to drive up in her fiance's Niessan 350Z convertible!


Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face.

It was such a fun afternoon to spend with such a good friend. She really went above and beyond to make the day special for me, a birthday I wasn't much looking forward to because Kyle isn't home yet.

Here are some pictures of my two favortie birthday presents. One from my husband and one from a My Grandparents/My parents/me (well....mostly me!)


IMG_3823

I'll give you a hint, the flowers are from Kyle :-)

IMG_3820

-yes it's real....and yes I paid retail. I've wanted one for 7 years, and I finally have it!


Related Site

-Gretna Green Weddings

-How Becoming a Wedding Planner




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Taylor's Day on The Price is Right

This isn't your typical day on The Price is Right. Watch what happens as Taylor's celebrates his 19th birthday

Title: Facebook best birthday card gift

face book happy birth day card jibjab green man funny hani khattab







0 comments:

Post a Comment