Family Photography Props: Custom Parasols


Family Photography Props: Custom Parasols
Family Photography Props: Custom Parasols
Family Photography Props: Custom ParasolsI have been super excited to create these parasols for family photographer Krystal over at Sweet Pea Studios. Ever since she first started her business I knew I wanted to create a parasol that said "Family" on it for all those amazing family photo shoots she does. She also mentioned wanting some custom parasols for her newborn & child photography so we did one that says "Little Blessing" and another that reads "Precious Gift" (these would also work great with maternity shoots!) I'm crazy about the way they turned out and I can't wait to see them in action!


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Family Portrait Photography by Portrait Creations

Portrait Creations is a custom innovative Photography Studio specializing in Maternity, Infant, Baby, Child, Family, & Senior Photography. Our studio focuses on capturing genuine smiles & expressions, provides a relaxing atmosphere, and a memorable experience. For more information, visit our Website or Portrait Studio located in Charlotte, NC.

Title: San Diego photography family portrait weddings baby pictures.mp4

http://jedwardsphotographer.com
written and produced by http://jilladdison.com

Photography has always been an important part of my life. Some of my earliest memories are of watching my grandfather develop his photos (old school style ;). Grandpa Forrest would take photos of me in the sunshine, and I watched them appear before my eyes in the night of the darkroom. I remember standing on an overturned bucket watching them develop; it was just magical.

Melissa: The first time Julie photographed my son, he was just six months old. My favorite picture of us is one from that very first session. We have been back to Julie twice for additional sessions, and I wouldn't dream of using anyone else.

Maureen: I just love the photos of my family that Julie created. We really enjoyed the session, which was a plus I did not necessarily expect. Instead of being worried about how our smiles or the scenery were looking, we just had fun! Julie brought out the best in all of us.

Julie: Photographs are still magical to me, and to my clients as well. They can instantly take us back to a time and place that was precious to us then, and is even more dear to us now that it is past. Photos remind us of the most important things in our lives - the people who matter most, and our special relationships with them.

Julie: Babies, children, whole families (and your pets too if you'd like to include them!)...these are the important things in life. Portraits at each stage of life are unique, special, and meaningful. A newborn baby changes almost before your eyes. You can just see the personality of a growing child through photos. And a family is, of course, different from year to year.

Julie: I take time to get to know you and your family before a portrait session. This helps everyone to be able to relax and enjoy themselves. When you feel that way, I am able to shoot your most natural look and best expressions. I work hard to capture the knowing looks and special relationships that you love, for amazing photos that you can treasure now and in the future.

Maureen: I am so glad that we took the time for family portraits. The kids are growing up so fast...

Melissa: And we don't just have beautiful pictures, we have amazing memories of our family from the days we were photographed by Julie. Priceless.

Julie: If you choose me to be your photographer, we will work together from start to finish to create beautiful photos that capture the essence of your family. I will also help you design the best way to display them in your home, so that you can enjoy them daily for many years to come.

Julie: On a final personal note, I want to share a photo that I took of my dad ten days before he passed. We didn't know that he was ill; I just happened to grab the picture. It means the world to me to have this last photo of him, smiling and joyful. This is why I love doing family photographs. You can remain connected to your loved ones forever.







0 comments:

Post a Comment