Lots & Lots of Runners!


Lots & Lots of Runners!
Lots & Lots of Runners!
Lots & Lots of Runners!
Lots & Lots of Runners!
Lots & Lots of Runners!There's not even the slightest hint of slowing down for the upcoming off-season here at the I.D.O. Studio... in fact, we have so many September, October, and November weddings lined up we've been doing some serious overtime! As always we are so thankful for all the referrals of our former clients and fellow wedding pros.... you keep us super busy! :)


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: 1 CHICK LOTS OF TIPS!!!!!!!

WATCH FINISHED VIDEO HERE:
http://bit.ly/iJsDays

******************

Enter the Nikon Festival contest to win a chance at $100,000 plus a brand new Nikon camera :)

Leave a comment on my video at their site and let me know if you liked it! ..and if you didn't, just remember.. somewhere a kitten is crying and it's all your fault.

******************

READ MY FULL BLOG ENTRY FOR MORE TIPS:
http://ijustine.com


Some wise youtubers once told me that if you put chicks in the title.. more people click :P Oooh youtube, I love you!


Let me know what you think and leave questions in the comments! I'll be answering as many as I can :)

Title: Harry Styles gets a lot of "girl attention" backstage

Harry seems to be a bit of a player when it comes to girls but in the end only has room in his heart for one lover...
Has a funny ending so keep watching all the way through
*I DO NOT OWN THE VIDEO SHOWN*







0 comments:

Post a Comment