Oh, flowers...I forgot about you...


Oh, flowers...I forgot about you...
Oh, flowers...I forgot about you...
Oh, flowers...I forgot about you...
Oh, flowers...I forgot about you...
Oh, flowers...I forgot about you...
Oh, flowers...I forgot about you...
Oh, flowers...I forgot about you...
Shug's mom and I went flower shopping for the "Big Day" yesterday.
I think because it's now deemed the "Big Day" instead of the "Let's-Just-Have-a-Good-Time-and-Not-Worry-About-the-Details-Day"
is the reason I had a panic attack when asked how many tables we would be seating.
Yes, I broke into a cold sweat and immediately suffered from vertigo when asked this simple question...I also forgot about my place in the space-time continuum and got a parking ticket for letting the meter run dry...
And, to be honest, I STILL don't know how many effing tables we're seating.
Gulp.

Images via OnceWed.


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Pharmacy Flowers, two-toned frosting

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Serious-Cakes/137879896226758?ref=ts

Link to all my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SeriousCakes#p/u

I forgot to post the music at the end: 'In the Hall of the Mountain King' by ELO, and 'Dead Man's Heart' from Pirates 3.
My timeline for this project was:
Wednesday-make 6 cups of frosting, get most of it colored and in bags, and put it in the fridge.
Thursday-bake the cake and some of the cupcakes, make 9 cups of frosting and get 1/2 of the cupcakes decorated.
Friday-bake the rest of the cupcakes, make another 6 cups of frosting, decorate the cake, and finish up the cupcakes.
I actually ended up with about 80 cupcakes so I didn't really have too much buttercream leftover.
The candy clay accessories were really easy to make but time consuming. I made them a couple of weeks ago just so I would have them ready.

Title: Cork and Needlepoint Fabric Flowers

Here are some other flowers I made that I forgot to show on my last video.
Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe and comment =D







0 comments:

Post a Comment