Lovely Verse Banners!


Lovely Verse Banners!
Lovely Verse Banners!
Lovely Verse Banners!We love creating verse banners for cute little ring bearers & flower girls to carry! Our verse banners are available in two sizes (standard or large) and you can select any verse for the banner and your choice of fabric color, wording color, and font type. Super cute! Above our three of our most recent creations for clients Dee, Tricia, and Jo... thanks ladies and best wishes!


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Out of Eden-Lovely Day (with Lyrics)

Artist:Out of Eden
Song:Lovely Day
Album: Lovin' The Day
Label:Gotee Records
Released:1994

Verse 1
When I wake up in the morning, Lord
and the sun light hurts my eyes
and something without warning, Lord
bears heavy on my mind.

Then I look to You (then I look to You)
and the world's alright with me (and the world is alright).
Just one look to You
and I know its gonna be (its gonna be).
I think its gonna a lovely day.

Chorus
(a lovely day) lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day [4x]

Verse 2
When the day that lies ahead of me
seems impossible to face.
When someone else instead of me
always seems to know the way You know thats when I look to You.

Then I look to You and the world's alright (and the world's alright with me).
Then I look to You and the world is alright with me
Just one look to You (just one look to You and I know its gonna be)
(just one look to You) just one look to You and I know it's gonna be
(and I know its gonna be) I think it's gonna be a lovely day

Chorus

When I wake up in the morning Lord and the sun light hurts my eyes
and something without warning Lord You know that it bears heavy on my mind.
When the day that lies ahead of me seems impossible to face,
and there's someone else instead of me always seems to know the way.

Then I look to You and the world is alright (and the world is alright with me)
Then I look to You and the world is alright with me.
Just one look to You and I know it's gonna be...gonna be...gonna be

(a lovely day) lovely day, lovely day

Title: De-Lovely

De-Lovely is a 2004 American/British musical biographical film directed by Irwin Winkler. The screenplay by Jay Cocks is based on the life and career of Cole Porter, from his first meeting with Linda Lee Thomas in 1918 until moments before his death in 1964. It is the second biopic about the composer, following the sanitized Night and Day released in 1946.

It's De-Lovely

I feel a sudden urge to sing
The kind of ditty that invokes the Spring
So, control your desire to curse while I crucify the verse
This verse you've started seems to me the "Tin Pan-tithesis" of melody
So to spare you all the pain, I'll skip the darn thing and sing the refrain

Mi-mi-mi-mi, re-re-re-re, do-so-mi-do-la-si

The night is young, the skies are clear
So if you wanna go walkin', dear
It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely

I understand the reason why
You're sentimental, 'cause so am I
It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely

You can tell at a glance what a swell night this is for romance
You can hear, dear Mother Nature murmuring low "Let yourself go"

So please be sweet, my chickadee
And when I kiss ya, just say to me
"It's delightful, it's delicious, it's delectable, it's delirious,
It's dilemma, it's de limit, it's deluxe, it's de-lovely"

Time marches on and soon it's plain
You've won my heart and I lost my brain
It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely

Life seems so sweet that we decide
It's in the bag to get unified
It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely

See the crowd in that church
See the proud parson plopped on his perch
Get the sweet beat of that organ sealing our doom
Here goes the groom boom!

How they cheer and how they smile
As we go galopping down the aisle
It's divine, dear, it's de-vene, dear, it's de-wunderbar, it's de-victory
It's de-velop, it's de-vinner, it's de-voix, it's de-lovely

The night is tired and so we take
The few hours off to eat wedding cake
It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely

It feels so fine to be a bride
And how's the groom while he's slightly fried
It's divineful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely

To the pop of champagne off we hop in our plush little plane
Till a bright light through the darkness cosily calls Niagara Falls

Well, my love, our day's complete
What a beautiful bridal suite
It's de-reamy, it's de-rousy, it's de-reverie, it's de-rhapsodie
It's de-regal, it's de-royal, it's de-ritz, it's de-lovely

We settle down as man and wife
To solve the riddle called married life
It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely

"It's De-Lovely" performed by Robbie Williams

art by jared joslin







0 comments:

Post a Comment