Thursday Lovelies


Thursday Lovelies
Thursday Lovelies
Thursday Lovelies
Thursday Lovelies
Thursday LoveliesWell my lovely readers... wedding season is upon us in full force! I can't even begin to tell you how busy things have been at the I.D.O. Studio. We've unfortunately had to turn down so many orders lately because we're just so swamped... and unfortunately we're no longer accepting orders for May or June weddings as we're completely booked up for those months. If you're wedding date is July or beyond get those in orders in now because we're filling up fast! As always I can't tell you how thankful I am to all of our incredible clients who continue to refer us on a regular basis... you all are so amazing!


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Joe's Bad {Jick Love Story} Ep 19

Hey lovelies! Happy Thanksgiving to you Americans, and Happy Thursday to other people. I need 5 more subs till a marathon, so ya. Enjoy biddies.

I pulled up to the store, and put the car in park. Joe winked at me then gave me thumbs up. He came and opened my door, the perfect gentleman. He grabbed my hand and we walked towards the entrance. Suddenley he pushed me behind the corner, getting really close. I thought he wanted to fool around, but I saw Zac walk by with his crowd.
"Are you embarassed to be seen with me?" I looked away, scared for the answer. He held my face in his hands, rubbing his thumbs against my cheeks.
"Of course not! You're sexy, more then anything I want to show you off!" He moved his hands down my neck, up and down my arms, down my chest and stomach, until they stayed holding onto my waist.
"Then why are we hiding?"
"Because I don't want to deal with those jerks." I arched my eyebrow. "I know I was one of them, I just want to spend the day with you, deal with all the drama tomorrow." Good enough, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and gave him a peck on the lips. He groaned. I grabbed onto his hand, and pulled him into the store.
"Lets get food."

We got a lot of food, I hadn't seen this much food in the fridge and cupboards for years.
"What do you want me to cook for breakfast?"
"You cook?"
"Yes." He sounded a little defensive there.
"What can you make?" He shrugged.
"Pancakes, waffles, bacon and eggs, french toast."
"French Toast!!!!!!" He laughed at me.
"Okay, but if I make you french toast, you have to give me a french kiss." Who didn't see that coming. I walked towards him, he reached out, putting his hands on my waist, he pulled my towards him. I put my hands on his neck, playing with the ends of his hair. He rubbed his hands up and down my sides, making me shivver. I leaned in, so did he. It started as a simple kiss, but soon he swiped his tongue along my bottom lip. I didn't let him in at first, but he worked for it, so I let him in. Our tongues connected, and I gently tugged on his hair. He quietly moaned and moved his hands to my ass. We kissed like this for what seemed like hours, but it was only minutes. He pulled away, and leaned his forhead against mine.
"You know, we could skip breakfast and go upstairs." Both our stomachs growled, answering him. He slowly and reluctantly released me, kissing my forhead as he did so. He got the ingredients and cooked.

He put the food infront of me, then sat beside me at the bar seats. I turned my chair to face him, and put my legs across his lap.
"Spoiled." I giggled, and we started eating. We were both so hungry, and ate so fast. He collected the dishes, then washed them.
"What do you want to do now?" I asked him, he smiled.
"I think you know." I shook my head, we are not having sex again. "I need to grab some stuff from my house, I can't live in your sweatpants. You think about it, while I get my shit." We walked to my bedroom, and he jumped from my window to his. He came back not 5 minutes later. He walked to the bathroom, taking his bag with him. I watched him drink some water, and swallow some sort of pill. He saw me staring.
"What?" I grabbed his meds, but he snatched them out of my hands, and hid them behind his back.
"What are those?" He glared at me.
"What are what?" Normally I would find that look intimidating, but it didn't faze me. I reached behind his back, but he held my arm tight. I flinched, it was hurting me.
"Ow let go!" He released me.
"Just drop it Nick." I crossed my arms.
"No, what are you taking?" He exhaled slowly.
"You have to promise you won't judge or hate me." I nodded, and he tossed the bottle to me. I caught it.
"You have Borderline Personality Disorder. Whats that?" He sat on the bed. Put his head in his hands.
"It means I have unstable moods, sometimes angry, sometimes mellow, I usually get angry, or extremely anxious. Kind of my I get violent. I used to just punch out kids all the time. I still do, but the punching bag helps. And sometimes it makes me hurt myself, or think suicidal thoughts."(BTW my older brother JD has this disorder, its intense, kind of like bipolar) I was completely stunned.
"You hate me now. The last person I told stopped hanging out with me. Stupid stupid Joe! Its all your fault!" He stood up clenching and unclenching his fists. I stood up too, and held onto his shoulders. He slowly looked at me in the eye.
"Joseph, you are perfect and amazing. I love you, the way you are." He smiled a little. And pulled me into him. He stroked my hair, and kissed my neck. Then he pushed me away from him, still holding onto me, looking into my eyes intensly.
"Nicholas, I love you too, just the way you are."

xoxo Sarah

Title: Scene Stealers launch night @ Harpers in Guildford

Regular Thursday live night @ Harpers nightclub in Guildford launches with sets from Kids Love Lies, Charming Thief and Doll and the Kicks






Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Booth And Brennan || Meant To Be

Hey this is my 2nd B&B vid, that i worked SUUUPEER hard on lol. It was originally meant 2 be to the song: Everything by Micheal Bublé, but youtube wouldn't lemme upload it coz of copyright infringement =[ So, sorry if some of the clips dont match the song but thats the reason why. Please gimme ur feedback, I NEED IT!!! Lol. Rate, Comment and Sub!!!

Thankees my lovelies!!!

♥♫ Clodeenie ♫♥

Title: Funeral for a Friend / Love lies Bleeding

Elton John - Billy Joel Face 2 Face Tour Thursday May 14, 2009 St. Louis, MO. On the way to the show, we were listening to a CD in the car and this came on. My wife said this was her favorite Elton John song, but doubted he'd play because it's so long. We got there, great seats 4th row center, and sure enough they played it. Excellent show.








0 comments:

Post a Comment