Boy Crush - Continued!!


Boy Crush - Continued!!I had an epiphany last night while watching David Letterman (I still think he's the jam, even with Conan on the scene now), Tim Gunn and the Coop would make the BEST couple on planet Earth!

I mean, the mind boggles at the power pairing of TWO silver foxes, but I do believe that it remains within the realm of my comprehension...Even if it is the outer limits of said comprehension.

Search no more, I have found the perfect man for Tim.

P.S. Project Runway starts on August 20th! A glorious wedding present, indeed.

Image via Becka'sBlog.

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Tank Crush continued

tank crush

Title: My First Crush: Alex...Continued

Alex responds to the YouTube community about his first crush, Chelsea Folks.







0 comments:

Post a Comment