Board #61: Northern Minnesota Rustic


This reader is having a backyard wedding in northern Minnesota, with pink and purple elements, and she wanted some ideas for incorporating birch bark without making it too rustic. I actually think that birch bark works into this color scheme well, and you know me - I love a rustic touch. Another detail that I wanted to share, is this bride is using mismatched thrift store china for dessert plates. I just love it, and I tried to keep that in mind when I made this board.

Mood: rustic yet refined
Palette: pinks, purples, birch bark

{click image to enlarge}
Board #61: Northern Minnesota Rustic
Top row from left: mason jars via $10,000, bouquets from In Style, Olga D'Gallegos dress from Brides, woodgrain stationery via Brooklyn Bride
Row 2: photo from The Knot, tree favors from MS, cake from Brides, ice cream from Matthew Mead
Row 3: woodgrain wrapping paper from MS, bouquet from Ingela's Design, pew decorations from Michelle Rago (photo by Dasha Wright), favor bag from Rebecca Thuss
Row 4: photo from Quechee Inn, birch candles via Style Me Pretty, bouquet from Fresh Studio

Don't forget to keep an eye out for our other reader inspired boards today. This is #2 of 4 that I will be posting today.

Related Site

-Becoming a Wedding Planner

-Cheap Wedding Favors




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Street Surfing - The Wave Board

CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SiSLGrTnKXw

Awesome tricks on the wave...please comment

Music: Hoobastank - Same Direction

Title: boards of canada - dayvan cowboy

brand new video by boards of canada from "the campfire headphase" album







0 comments:

Post a Comment