Just the Cutest: Helena @ Neiman Marcus

Just the Cutest: Helena @ Neiman Marcus

This cutesy colorblock dress is by Helena and is available at Neiman Marcus. If you have a lavender and brown color palette, this would be an excellent option for your flower girl.
Related Site
-Gretna Green Weddings
-How Becoming a Wedding Planner

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: JaSam - - Cute Moments


Ok, so this is a video about Cute/Adorable/Funny all in one scenes of JaSam. its not a m-vid. just cilps. (i do not own) Some (Some) of my favorites. Which ones do you like, and which would u like to see? let me know. Scene 1- Had to add. They are so cute. and Jason is adorable when she said that bout makin love that last time. Scene 2- How cute is that. Come on Jason get the Idea!! Scene 3- Trickery and Baby Talk. Whats not to love. So cute how she runs to him! Scene 4- Sam cant cook, and Jason is a Smartass. Cuteness! Scene 5- Ok. More Baby Talk, and Jasons "O- Really" Was just too darn cute! Scene 6- Hee hee, Lets take a bubble bath. But really I love this scene , cause of Jason when he touches her hair, and then pulls away with that little noise. I am like aww all the time ( memory loss in case u didnt know) Scene 7- Everyone knows this scene. Sam you so won! Scene 8- I think thats so cute. Jason is always making fun of her. In the Cutest way. Scene 9- Shes starving! and hes buying. the whole part was so cute! Scene 10- Best - Worst Pick Up Line Ever! Scene 11- Baby Hiccups. Sam do they bother you? He cares! Scene 12- Jason talking alot? wow. and Sams poor horrible singing. lol Scene 13 - Bullet Wounds and All, He's Worth it. Cute shared looks! Scene 14- Sam he wasnt laughing at you, well not completely! Scene 15- I just love this scene. So Comfortable and cute together. and Even covered in goo he still wanted to kiss her. Scene 16- See, he still tells her she won. Prize Prize! Scene 17 - Ok. So Santa was so cute. and I love the end of the Scene were Jason tries grabbing the paper. Its just too cute. I will be doing more of these. so stay tuned! Lovers of JaSam Stay Strong! Clips thx to: Hellagood - Geena and Lori Steve Burton Unleashed Trusted Hearts Dominoes and Tequila JaSamTrueLove Favorite Moments

Title: ?Baby Peaches!? ~Fuzzy, Fuzzy, Cute, Cute!


*EDIT* Holy Mackrel I didn't think this video would get so many comments and ratings xD Thanks so much for supporting The Cutest Furry little b@st@rd EVAR! haha 8) Baby Peaches is probs my favourite character out of all animated films atm xD She's just SO DARN CUTE! I had to make a tribute, duhhh =3 Sorry it's very short but she isn't in the film for very long so shush xD I'm so obsessed with Ice Age 3!!! Just ordered Ice Age 1&2 aswell buahaha 8) I've got an extra special vid coming up for my 2,100 subbers! (OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH!) So keep an eye out for that! Hopefully I'll have it up this week x3 So yeah, take care guys! Thanks for watching! Comments are mah life juice? 8D haha




0 comments:

Post a Comment